NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: The Campbell's Regional Pac-12 Conference Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Campbell Soup Company (“Sponsor”), located at 1 Campbell Pl, Camden, NJ 08103.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are twenty-one (21) years or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Retail Sports Marketing, Inc., Administrator (defined below), the Pac-12 Conference, and any of their respective owners, parent companies, affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, advertising, promotion and production agencies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (i.e., spouses, parents, children and siblings, regardless of where they reside) and/or persons living in the same household of each (whether or not related thereto) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws apply. No purchase necessary to enter or win this Sweepstakes
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 20, 2023 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on October 27, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). All times and days are Eastern Time.
This Sweepstakes consists of a grand prize (“Grand Prize”) random drawing. Follow instructions in the “How to Participate” section below to learn how to qualify to win the Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry period. Refer to section 5 below for the Prizes details.
4. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period visit www.upyoursnackbowlgame.com/Pac12 (“Website”) and follow onscreen instructions to submit your registration form. You (“Entrant”) will provide your first and last name, valid email address, cell phone number, and zip code. Entrants will then complete either the Pac-12 Football Conference Trivia or Pac-12 Kick Return Challenge, or an Entry. Entrants will receive one (1) Entry with one (1) Entry max per day. You may only use one (1) email address to enter the Sweepstakes. All winners may be subject to verification. Receipt of one (1) Entry occurs when the Website records the submission resulting from an Entrant completing the Pac-12 Kick Return challenge game; submitting all answers to the Pac-12 Football Conference Trivia; or entering a submission for a chance to win. Number of Entries will not be dependent on your success in the Pac-12 Kick Return Challenge game or your number of correct answers to the Pac-12 Football Conference Trivia. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received. Administrator’s designated computer servers will be the official record keeping device for all Entries applicable to this Sweepstakes. If you enter using a mobile device, standard data rates may apply from your carrier. Any game play that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play, and such an Entry will not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time without notice if it becomes technically corrupted, including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes, or any unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Official Rules. In the event of cancellation during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winner by random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of such cancellation, and in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules. If through production errors, computer programming errors, or any other error, more prizes are claimed than the number of prizes intended to be awarded as set forth in these Official Rules, no more than the actual number of prizes per these Official Rules will be awarded. Should such an event occur, winners will be determined in a random drawing from among all eligible entries. Sponsor reserves the right to award fewer than the stated number of prizes in the event that it cannot confirm the stated number of winners in accordance with these Official Rules.
Use of automated processes and devices to submit Entries are not permitted and will result in disqualification of any Entrant attempting such use. Any attempt by any individual to enter more than once per day using multiple names or email addresses or any other methods will void all of such individual’s prior entries and in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator. The Sponsor, Administer or he Pac-12 Conference is not responsible for any changes or effects caused to Entrant’s computer system or mobile device as a result of participating in the Sweepstakes. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
5. PRIZES AND THEIR APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
One (1) Grand Prize: Grand Prize winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Pac-12 Football Championship Game, tentatively to be held at Las Vegas, Nevada on 12/1/23 (“Event”). Grand Prize ARV: $3,800.
• Two (2) Premium Game Tickets (selection of Game Tickets at Sponsor’s sole discretion)
• Two (2) Official VIP Tailgate Passes
• Two (2) VIP Pregame and Postgame Sideline Access Passes
• Lodging for two (2) nights in one (1) hotel room
• Coach class air transportation for winner and guest from a major U.S. gateway airport (up to $600 per person)
• Grand Prize winner and guest must comply with any security, health, or safety procedures, protocols, or measures imposed by any parties involved at the Event. If the Event is cancelled or postponed, the Grand Prize will not be awarded.
All prizes are subject to availability, and subject to change or cancellation without written notice or warning. Should a prize or a portion of a prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor shall make reasonable efforts to provide winner with item of a similar nature or value for that portion of the prize that is not available. If no substitute prizing is reasonably available then the remaining components, if any, of the prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s prize obligation to winner, and no other substitution or compensation will be awarded. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to infectious diseases, and entrant accepts and assumes any and all such risk and releases Sponsor, the Pac-12 Conference, and any affiliates from and against the same.
All winners acknowledge that the Sponsor (and all other businesses concerned with this Sweepstakes) and its agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for, any warranty or representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of any prize. All prizes are non-transferable, non-returnable, non-refundable and non-assignable, and must be accepted as awarded, “AS IS”, with no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Sponsor or for which Sponsor or the Pac-12 Conference may be liable. Sponsor and the the Pac-12 Conference shall not be responsible for any cancellations or delays or any act or omissions whatsoever by any other persons providing any of the prize fulfillment services or by the vendor or transportation company. The Sponsor is not responsible for any returned/undeliverable prizes and such prizes will be forfeited.
Prize images depicted in advertising and Sweepstakes materials may vary from the actual prize as any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. The trademarks associated with Sweepstakes and prizes are the property of their respective owners, who are not affiliated with this Sweepstakes in any fashion whatsoever, and no endorsement is suggested or implied. All trademark, intellectual property, and other rights in connection with the same are expressly reserved by their respective owners. The ARV of all prizes are subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. Any difference between the stated ARV of any of the prizes and the actual value will not be awarded.
6. VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: Receiving a prize is contingent upon a potential winner’s compliance with these Official Rules. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the verification of winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Voucher codes are subject to prize vendor’s terms and conditions.
The Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about October 30, 2023, from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Potential winner will be notified by email or phone call at the email address or phone number provided at time of the Sweepstakes Entry. Potential winner will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and a Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) within three (3) days of date specified on the notification in order to formally claim and receive the prize. If an Affidavit or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if the Affidavit is not returned within the date specified on the notification, or if a potential prize winner is otherwise found to be ineligible, or if a potential prize winner cannot accept/receive the prize for any reason, that potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected and notified. Attempts will be made to contact and/or verify up to eight (8) alternate potential winners. After eight (8) attempts to verify a winner fail, or if the Prize is not claimed by November 30, 2023, the prize will not be awarded. Grand Prize winner will be required to furnish his/her/their Social Security number to the Administrator as a condition of receiving the prize, and an IRS Form 1099 will be filed in the name of the winner for the total value of the prize. All federal and state taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of each winner.
7. LIMITS ON LIABILITY: By entering, Entrants (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements; (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor, the Administrator, and the Pac-12 Conference, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; and (iii) release, hold harmless, and indemnify Sweepstakes Entities, from, and hereby waive any claims to, all claims, losses, injury, damages, and liability of any kind to person(s), including death, or property damage arising directly or indirectly or relating to your acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of a prize, travel related activities, and participation in the Sweepstakes, including privacy or right of publicity claims or claims related to merchandise delivery.
Entrants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him or her would have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.” Entrant acknowledges that the releases herein are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of such laws to preserve future unknown claims.
The Sweepstakes Entities do not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted and are not responsible for: (a) Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the eligible area mentioned in section 4 above; (b) entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules; (c) lost, interrupted or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, or other connection, availability, or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; (d) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, clerical, typographical or other errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the offering or announcement of the prizes or in any prize notification documents; (e) any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; (f) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes, (g) damage to entrant's system occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Sweepstakes Entities, or (h) inability to implement the Sweepstakes or award the prizes as contemplated herein due to any “force majeure” event beyond its control, including delays or interruptions caused by acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, epidemic, pandemic, weather, utility outages, acts of terrorism or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or regulator, including but not limited to travel restrictions.
8. PUBLICITY: Entry and acceptance of a prize constitute permission for Sponsor and its designees to use each winner's name, prize won, social media profile, hometown, videos, photos, comments, testimonials and likeness for online posting and promotional purposes without further permission, compensation or notification to any winner, except if prohibited by law.
9. DISPUTES: If any part of these Official Rules is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of these Official Rules will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded must be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a federal or state court located in New York, NY; (b) the Sweepstakes will be governed and enforced pursuant to the laws of the State of New York and the federal laws of the United States of America, without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (d) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. ENTRANT’S DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW TO ENTRANT’S ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, WHICH EXPENSES SHALL NOT INCLUDE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, COURT COSTS, OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR EXPENSES.
11. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners (available after February 15, 2024), send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt by February 15, 2024 to: Campbell's Pac-12 Conference Sweepstakes Winners, Ref: Retail Sports Marketing Inc., 10150 Mallard Creek Road, Charlotte, NC 28262
12. ADMINISTRATOR: Retail Sports Marketing, Inc. Mallard Creek Rd. Suite 500 Charlotte, NC 28262.